AOV - How Does it Work?
AOV Smoke Ventilation System London Wandsworth is installed to clear smoke and hot flue gasses in the event of a fire in order to keep escape and emergency routes clear, and/or provide smoke-free space for fire-fighting.
Smoke AOV Systems Lambeth London can vent directly through external walls and roofs using windows, louvres and rooflights, or through internal smoke shafts using smoke dampers
The AOV Smoke Ventilation System London Wandsworth can be triggered automatically via smoke detection or fire alarm interfaces, or manually using call points/break glasses. The SHEVs then open fully within 60 seconds to remove the smoke.
The AOV Smoke Ventilation System London Wandsworth can be programmed to be reset and closed automatically or manually through the control system.
A typical Dyer staircase system:
- Control panel with breakglass
- Fire / smoke alarm
- Breakglass unit
- EN certified vents
- HMO Approved Systems
We tailor each solution of Smoke AOV Systems Lambeth London to suit your needs:
- Stand-alone system or integrated with existing fire alarm interfaces
- Multi-zone and internal options
- Optical smoke alarms and heat alarms
- Data transmission across BUS technology
- Integration with natural ventilation via automatic window opening